Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm back...kind of

The last few days are a fog to say the least. I have no idea what I have, but I do know it bites, big time. It started in my chest with a nasty cough that burned, and now my nose is like a leaky faucet. It makes no sense! My poor nose is all red now, I look like Rudolph :(
Scott stayed home Monday and Tuesday to watch the kids so I could try and sleep it off. What would I do without him??? Unfortunately, Aaron started coughing tonight, so I need to watch him and make sure he doesn't have whatever this is.
Speaking of Aaron, the poor boy... We had a really REALLY bad storm come through last night and it woke him up. He was scared of the thunder/lightening (so was I) so he sat on the couch with us for awhile until the storm passed.
Jill can sign "more" now! I love watching her sign! It is just so adorable! Her (and Aaron's) favorite is dog though. Funny story about that, yesterday PawPaw came down to take Morgan to the vet and Jill was not having it! After they left she ran to the door and was crying and pounding on the door and signing dog. It literally took 5 minutes to finally calm her down. Seriously she doesn't get that upset when Scott and I leave, what does that say? Both kids were happen when Morgan came back and therefore did not need afternoon naps (that's logical, right?).
Here are some photos and video from the past few days...

That's about it, or at least all I can think of at this moment... stop by the multiples blog and enter the new giveaway (it's awesome)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails