Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Monday....

We didn't really do much today. I had some errands to run, so Scott and the kiddos just hung out. I did make the kids a super yummy breakfast though! They had little omelets with veggie sausage and cheese. Aaron devoured them. I made four and he ate three of the four. Yeah.... Jill ate enough to get some banana. She's still going through her fruitarian phase.


The kids are into dancing now too, like all the time, and not well. I seriously wonder where they got their dance moves from, I hope it's not Scott or I. Aaron bops up and down and makes ape noises and Jill....well Jill looks like a hippie at Woodstock with a hint of Napoleon Dynamite. Sigh...

The kids are also getting better at sitting at their table and chairs, AND they sit nice together! Aaron likes to sit on his feet though and hasn't quite grasped the fact that if he doesn't sit on his butt and leans back he'll fall flat on his face. I hope our emergency insurance covers that ER visit when it happens. Jill learned a new way to sit, see...



Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails