Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 5 in 2009

I hope this post finds everyone happy, healthy and slightly hungover from last night! I thought I would keep it fun and do a post about the top 5 things that happened in 2009 that I hope go away in 2010. Let's begin shall we?

Jon and KateWhere to start with these two.... I think I watched the first two episodes of the last season and then got mad and stopped watching. They do have 8 kids right? Ok, just making sure. Side note: Jon, Ed Hardy is not the only brand that makes t-shirts and Kate, sunglasses come in colors other than white, oh and femullets not attractive.

The war on terror
Ok, let me clarify on this one so we don't start a debate: I do support the men and women overseas risking their lives to defend us, I just think it's gone on far to long and we've lost sight of why we are there. Time to come home guys and gals, time to come home!

Swine Flu

I haven't seen any stories on it lately so maybe it is actually going away?

1980's fashion comeback

Just say no people....just say no....

A certain former governor that claims global warming, you know, isn't real

I wonder if she can see the glaciers melting from her house, or if it's just because God is hugging us closer?

What are your top 5 stories/people/things you wish would disappear in 2010?

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Too cute. Yep--the Jon and Kate thing got old to me too. Great line-up. Great blog!

:) Happy New Year

Melissa B. said...

I wonder...do you think Kate is related to Sarah. Because one can see glaciers melting from her house, and the other appears to have a glacier for a heart. And a dead animal on her head, too. :) Happy 2010...SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Morning Has Broken

Ms. Wanda said...

Hi, stopping by from SITS:) I love this post, I did a top 5 events you had in the last decade, stop over and tell me yours:)

I love this, man I gotta think, ok here it goes in no particular order:
1. I wish the Kardashian would go away
2. Mariah would put some cloths on
3. Brad and Angelina
4. Cancer
5. The monstrous Freedom Tower they are building in NY

Shirley said...

Once upon a time, while hiking a mountain, someone said that was the reason we were getting warmer: being at a higher elevation brought us closer to the sun... Maybe that's why she thinks the glacier is melting. HA! Great list, thanks for sharing! Happy new year!

Unknown said...

Great list! Stopping by from SITS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails