Thursday, December 31, 2009

Biggest Accomplishment of 2009

A lot has happened this year, seriously, a lot. There is so much to be thankful for, and so much to be proud of. Over at Multiples and More today we are asking what is your biggest accomplishment of 2009 and biggest goal for 2010. Sooooo....here goes:

I've had a lot of accomplishments this year. Professionally it would have to be Multiples and More. It has been a labor of love for Lani and I and I could not be prouder of how much we have accomplished. I never thought then we would be where we are and that we would have the opportunities that we have had. I can only hope that 2010 will be as great, if not better than 2009!

Personally there is a lot that I am proud of. I think hands down my biggest accomplishment is having two happy, healthy, and very intelligent children. I've been very lucky with them, and count those blessings daily. My goal with them for 2010 is to survive the terrible two's :), and expand their signing vocabulary.

Let us know what your goals and accomplishments are over at Multiples and More!

3 comments:

1 Special Family said...

Multiples and More is a fantastic site, I can only imagine the work! You should be very proud!

Donna B said...

Thanks for the Multiples and More site. And the Amazon tip for Wii Fit Plus.

Oh and I hate to tell you, the 2s are easy compared to the 3s. LOL

Christina said...

Multiples and more is amazing, and your should be so proud!
Good luck in 2010! ;) I'm right there with ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails