Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dinner with the B6

We had our friends, the Billings, over for dinner last night. Scott and I made pulled pork sandwiches with Scott's homemade BBQ sauce and Dawn made the most amazing baked beans. It was definitely a recipe for success, no?

We're really lucky that not only are the parents great friends, but all of the kids get along really well too.

The only bad thing from last night is when I woke up this morning and saw my bag of peaches that I was going to grill for dessert last night. I now have 8 peaches that I need to do something with, ideas?

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

We bought a big basket of peaches at the orchard yesterday. The girls had a fresh peach with their breakfast, and I have grand plans for a big peach cobbler today. Definitely one of the tastes of summer!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great photos!
I am not a peach lover but my mom loves peaches and she makes Homemade Peach Ice Cream all the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails