Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Way back When-esday: A Modern Day....


Dateline: 1978(?), 1984 and 2010
Age: 2(?), 1 1/2, 2 1/2

Scott and I are often told that our kiddos are mini versions of ourselves. Aaron definitely is a clone of Scott, but I never saw Jill as a "dead-ringer" for me until I went through some old photos. What's even better is we all share the same personality traits. Jill is exactly like me and Aaron is exactly like Scott. Basically we have ourselves a modern day Scott and Amanda. Watch out world!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

3 comments:

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

That is really funny!! Our two don't look like either of us when we were little.

TexasRed said...

Precious! That's what I'm hoping for this winter/spring.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Wow, it is amazing how much you guys look alike.

Related Posts with Thumbnails