Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott taking care of all of us sickies over the weekend. Somehow he never got sick (knock on wood), which of course I'm thankful for!
  • Aaron's humor. The kid has some awesome comedic timing already, it will serve him well in the future, I know it. It was also probably get him out of any trouble that he gets himself into.
  • The extra hugs Jill has been giving out. Also, some of the comments that come out of her mouth, like last night when she caught her reflection and said "Wow! I pretty!"
  • Conversations with my parents that make me laugh long after we have hung up.
  • Mimi and Paw Paw coming with us for Jill's first haircut. So glad they could be there for it!
  • Little surprises throughout the week.
  • The GOMOTT sale this weekend. I always manage to get a ton of stuff for pretty much nothing, what's better than that?
What are you thankful for? Link up below or leave a comment in the comment section!


Head over to Multiples and More today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails