Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Way back When-esday: Old Blue Eyes

Dateline: September 2008
Age: 4 months

I love this photo! Look how blue Jill's eyes were, they're more hazel now which bums me out. I was hoping she would keep the blue eyes. I can't believe this was two years ago, totally seems like yesterday. It's nice to know that some things haven't changed since this photo, Aaron is currently in my lap sucking his thumb like he's doing in the photo.

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

Don't forget to check out my recipe contest with Van's All Natural! The deadline is the 18th so hurry and get you entries in!

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Amanda the eyes are gorgeous, and how I want to pinch those precious cheeks!

Simply dolls, the both of them.

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully!

Related Posts with Thumbnails