Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott giving me 2 hours to do nothing yesterday. He even took the kids to Mimi and Paw Paw's so I could have the house to myself (I was climbing the walls after 30 minutes).
  • Aaron's ever expanding vocabulary, which now includes "My turn! My turn!", even if it's not his turn his turn.
  • Jill's creative/artistic side, which includes acting out scenes from movies, coloring and yelling the word "arabesque" while doing one.
  • The way my parents tell a story, I only hope I can make my kids laugh as hard as they do.
  • Mimi and Paw Paw having us for dinner on Labor Day and making the kiddos favorite cookies (ginger molasses).
  • Finishing my first class, I got a B, I'm not thrilled I got a B though. Should have been an A.
  • My friend Jenn's son B, he is so good with our kids and they love him. Some day in the very very very far future he will make an awesome dad. Did I mention in the very very very very far future?
  • An awesome librarian in the kids department. She's so sweet, the kids love her and always say hi. She even came out from the back office yesterday to say hi to them.
  • Florida State and Notre Dame winning their first games of the season, let's keep it that way guys.
  • All the amazing sponsors we have gotten for the End of Summer Blog Party, we're around 25 prizes which is awesome (and they're really great prizes, one even made Lani and I say "Oh my God!").
What are you thankful for? Link up below:



Don't forget to stop by my review blog and enter my recipe contest. The winner receives 5 vouchers for free Van's All Natural Products!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails