Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

Yesterday we took the kiddos to a pumpkin patch. This was the first patch they ever went to, so it was neat to be able to take them back when they could really enjoy it. They seemed to know exactly why they were there, and I think if we let her, Jill would have taken the entire patch home with her.

Later that night we met up with the Billings, minus all of our kids! Can I get a Woo Hoo?! We all went to Food and Wine at EPCOT, it was their first time back in something like 20 years, so we knew it would be fun. So much fun in fact that I was coerced into taking this photo:


No, I was not drunk, but I was practically in a chair pose trying to get my head in this hole. The entire night was nothing short of awesome. Thank you again to Aunt Staci for hanging with the babies!

Hope you have been having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Love the pumpkin patch collage!

Eileen said...

Just found your blog on Multiples and More. I love reading about other families with boy/girl twins. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails