Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and all he does for us. He worked two doubles in a row so we could have an extra fun time in Chicago.
  • Aaron's cute sayings, like yesterday he told me he was a real boy, and the day before he told me seeing Daddy was fun and that he loved seeing Daddy. *melts my heart*
  • Jill's wicked awesome dance moves, the kid kills me. We saw Rio yesterday and she was practically doing the samba in her seat.
  • Parents who never cease to make me laugh, and then make me laugh harder when I tell the story to someone else.
  • Buy One Get One Half Off at Stride Rite...hollar
  • A pretty decent bill of health at the dentist yesterday. It's been several (more than 5) years since I've been, I know I know, and to walk out with only 3 minor cavities is quite the accomplishment. I also have to have my wisdom teeth yanked and I guess I'm thankful for that.
  • A great double date with our friends over the weekend, always love getting together, just wish we lived closer.
  • An opportunity to give back in a big way. Pampers is giving me a $50 gift card to use to give back and I'm going to be helping South Lake Pregnancy Center. Read my post at Multiples and More to learn more about it.
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great week! Great family, friends and kiddos are lots to be thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails