Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott stepping up a ton this week and picking up the slack I left behind. I'm a pretty lucky gal to have a husband like him!
  • Aaron understanding I couldn't pick him up and being pretty ok with it.
  • Jill not re-smashing my nose during the recovery phase (my doctor has asked that she and Aaron not come anywhere near it ever again)
  • My MOM being in town and helping me as I recovered, even if she did make me laugh so hard it hurt.
  • My doctor who did an AMAZING job on my septoplasty. No bruising, minimal swelling and a perfectly straight septum/nose.
  • The surgery center sending a speedy recovery card. Who does that? Clearly an amazing surgery center!
  • All of the kind words during this time.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails