Monday, June 6, 2011

You Could See Them From a Mile Away

My niece Lorren and her friend Maggie got into town yesterday. I think they've been planning this girls trip since they were in grade school, so you can only imagine how excited they were to actually be here on that trip. They even made matching shirts...yup matching hot pink shirts.


As you can see Jill loved Maggie right off the bat, and Aaron called her "that one", we're working on fixing that. I cannot wait to spend some of the week with them!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Congrats to Mandy for winning The Greener Good giveaway!

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Woo hoo! Thanks so much, Amanda! Can't wait to give those coasters to my dad! :)

I hope you have a fantastic week with your neice and her friend...how fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails