Friday, July 22, 2011

Oh 3.....

I posted a comment yesterday on Multiples and More's Facebook page and it was this: "What is it about 3 that makes you want to laugh and simultaneously pull your hair out?" Thankfully, I am not the only one that feels this, as many MoM's posted that they agreed. It's so true though, I absolutely love this age and cannot stand it all in the same moment.

Here's some of the pro's:
  • They are so creative and imaginative at this age. I am absolutely amazed when they play together (nicely, more on that in a minute). Anything can be a musical instrument, or whatever they want it to be. I love this, absolutely love it!
  • They talk so much more and it's alleviating a lot of the frustrating we had at 2.
  • They help out more because they want to, not because they have to. Aaron is always in the laundry room with me helping and I love it.
  • They put on shows and they're pretty good. They even haLinkve microphones made out of markers (see that imagination!).
  • They sleep in big kid beds (even though they've slept in big kid beds for a while) and will come wake you up instead of scream for you to come get them.
Here's some of the cons:
  • They are totally bipolar when they play. One second they love each other and the next minute it's like a scene from the Exorcist. No lie....
  • They talk SO much more, like every five seconds and repeat everything until you acknowledge it. Even then they don't stop. This is why I keep stock of headache medicine.
  • They sleep in big kid beds and come visit you at all hours of the night and ask to watch cartoons.
  • They talk back and make valid points.
  • They ask "why" for everything....seriously.
Please tell me it's not just me....

1 comment:

championm2000 said...

Oh, the fun that we have waiting for us!

My husband says all the time that he can't wait until they can tell us what they want. Oh, I can!

M&M follower who is now a "Twice the love..." follower :-)

Hope you have a great weekend (doing something nice and cool!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails