This week I am thankful for:
- Scott having a three day weekend! I cannot tell you the last time this has happened. It's awesome...nay...epic.
- Aaron who can always make me laugh. Yesterday at the pharmacy when I had to spell our last name he started screaming from the back seat, "NETHERO! NETHEROOOOOOOOOOO!"
- Waterproof mascara, even though I wasn't wearing it at the time, just thankful someone invented it.
- Jill's uninhibited dancing. We had a dance party (everything is a party with Jill) yesterday and it was hilarious, simply hilarious.
- The amount of calories dancing like a fool with your child can burn. It was at least those 3 mint milanos I may or may not eaten while hiding in the kitchen.
- A pretty awesome family, whether they are close or far away.
- A little thing called date night, two weeks in a row.
- Friends who can always make you laugh.