Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who truly does so much for all of us. I don't know what I'd do without him.
  • Aaron who is seriously hilarious. The kid cracks me up all day every day and I love it!
  • The look on Jill's face when we went to see Winnie the Pooh on Monday. It is so hard for me to write my review because 90% of it is going to be Jill's reaction.
  • An amazing family near and far.
  • What I'm hoping will be another great opportunity.
  • The awesome opportunity that Scott received, which is something I wish I could publicly post, but sadly, I can't.
  • Getting the all clear from my doctor. He also suggested Jill never comes in contact with my nose for the rest of my life. I didn't mention she has already dinged me in the nose twice this week.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails