Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Nothing breaking this week (KNOCK ON WOOD!).
  • Scott and everything has done this past week. Love you babe!
  • Us not killing each other in the wake of everything breaking and overflowing and coming up where it shouldn't.
  • Aaron who makes me laugh when I really need to laugh. He even makes me laugh when he's not supposed to.
  • Jill calming down enough to enjoy religious ed this week. It was a little rough at drop off.
  • Religious Ed and the wonderful teachers! They've only had their first class, but I love it. Seriously, there is nothing better than listening to your kiddos sing "He's got the whole world in His hands".
  • My parents, who are awesome, and are always there to listen, or laugh.
  • Skype, it allows my kiddos to dance with Tay Tay to Run DMC's "Tricky".
  • My Keurig, it's awesome and I don't think I can ever go back.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave it in the comment section or link up below!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails