Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Thursday we took the kiddos to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This is something we have done with them every year, and I love the tradition. This was really the first year we did any trick or treating while we were there, so we already have a nice stash of candy for ourselves...I mean the kids already have some candy.

This year the kids are Snow White and a Pirate. Aaron only wore the hat for this photo, I wish he would have kept it on because seriously he was so adorable. Jill surprisingly kept the headband on the whole night.I know I'm a little biased, but seriously how cute are they?! We actually got to the party fairly early, which was a first. We were able to do a few rides before the party actually started and then we headed over to see our friend Jane. Jill was beside herself because Jane remembered that she was Alice last year. Someday I will have to explain to the kids that no it is not normal for the Disney characters to know your name or what you were for Halloween last year.

We had so much fun this year because the kids are even more into it than before. We let them pick all of the rides that we went on, which translates to every ride in Fantasyland. I'm already looking forward to going with them next year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails