Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who is doing amazing things that I will appreciate more than he knows.
  • Aaron and the silly things he says. Also the fact that he still gives me big bear hugs (we call them Aaron hugs), I know this won't last for long.
  • Jill who, even though we had a really rough day yesterday, can be so sweet and hilarious.
  • Our parents that sat on the computer for 2 hours with me trying to secure the last 5 Disney Designer Dolls with me. It's definitely 2 hours we will never get back....ever.
  • My Dad having a fabulous birthday yesterday.
  • My niece hopefully having a fabulous birthday today.
  • Apple refunded all the purchases ($152 worth) made by the geek that hacked my iTunes account. Trust me, there is a post coming on this one.
  • My Keurig, for real. How did I live without this thing?
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails