Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Phone Call

Scott and I got the dreaded phone call while we were out to dinner last night; Jill had a fever and we had to pick her up from Religious Education. She had been fine all day, minus the congestion she has, so we booked it. Thankfully, her fever wasn't that high and we were able to get it down almost immediately. Aaron saw us when we went to pick her up so he wanted to go home with us too.

I am so over this cold and flu season, and the weather so far. I feel like we have been sick more this year than any other year, I don't know if that's because they are in a class now or what. I know Jill's latest thing has to be because it was 60 degrees the other day and was 80 yesterday. The constant weather changes that have been going on are killing us over here. Hopefully this is just a quick little thing and won't require us to actually see someone to tell us it's just "viral".

Last night when we got home though Aaron sang "Jingle Bells" to us, except he sang it as "Kingle Bells". This is one of the songs they are singing in the pageant at church. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Don't worry, I will be videoing the whole thing so you can see just how adorable my children are ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails