For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for:
- Scott's schedule being changed, it means he can see the kids in the Christmas pageant live rather than hours later on video.
- Aaron's version of Jingle Bells, it goes Kingle Bells Kingle Bells Kingle all the way....Kingle Bells Kingle Bells (and repeat).
- Jill's excitement over Boyd the elf, she cannot wait to find him every morning, even if I'm cursing at getting up everyday before the sun, it's sweet to see how excited she is.
- Family, whether they are down the road or you have to take the blue plane to see them.
- Online shopping. Honest to goodness I'd lose my mind if I had to physically go to the stores right now. The 30 minutes I spent in Walmart last weekend was enough to turn me into an alcoholic, no lie.
- Bing Crosby's Christmas Album, it's the best, hands down, of all time. You need to own it.
- Our amazing weekend that we had. It was so much fun!
- Mimi getting better! We hope she's home for Christmas!
What are you thankful for this week?