Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and the amazing opportunities that have been coming his way. I hope it all pans out for him, he totally deserves it.
  • Aaron's singing this week, it's been cracking me up. He's been singing "Yo ho and up she rises, yo ho and up she rises, yo ho and up she rises early in the morning."
  • Jill who has been cracking me up all week. She had Ariel tell me that she wanted to go to see Lion King and then agreed with Ariel. And so it begins...
  • Our families, they are pretty awesome.
  • Mimi getting better, hopefully it'll only be a few more weeks.
  • A laugh on Sunday with Jill's picture in the bulletin. (here it is in case you missed it)
  • A great time at the Champs Bowl, even though Notre Dame lost.Link
  • A fun playdate today, can't wait!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails