Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott's awesome new opportunity that I can't talk about. I'll be even more thankful when I can talk about it (read: brag).
  • Aaron and the adorable things he says/thinks.  For example, every man on a motorcycle is Captain America. It doesn't matter what the guy looks like, he's Captain America.
  • Jill making my birthday a big deal. She was awesome and made me feel so special!
  • Mimi and Paw Paw treating me to a delicious birthday dinner!
  • All the sweet birthday wishes!
  • Getting to see The Avengers a week and a half early. 'Twas amazing and I'm not even into the Marvel comics, but I am into Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Mr. Robert Downey Jr.  
  • An unexpected reconnection with someone that is leading to a restart of what hopes to be a great friendship.
  • Buying a book on a whim because it was free and discovering an amazing study that goes along with the book.
What are you thankful for this week?

    1 comment:

    cat said...

    Looks like you had a great birthday! Best wishes for a great year

    Related Posts with Thumbnails