Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • The opportunities that are coming Scott's way. We've waited a long time for this and now it seems it's all coming at once. It's definitely a good "problem" to have.
  • Scott not hesitating to jump out of the car to help the people that were in a car accident in front of us on Saturday. I seldom see Scott in "work mode" and on the rare chance that I get to see that side of him I get a big reminder on why I married him (and why I'm so lucky to have him!).
  • Both kids being SO patient during our 1 1/2 delay with the accident. They even prayed for the people for the next couple of nights.
  • Aaron who never ceases to make me laugh. He is hands down the funniest kid I know.
  • Jillian who was helping me pick out clothes the other night. I cannot wait to tell her how she thought a mustard yellow skirt would look "beauuuuutiful" on me. 
  • Family that is beyond supportive and is always there when you just need a minute to talk.
  • A great sister. We may not have always had the best relationship, and I may be a giant PITA sometimes, but we have managed to build this fabulous relationship now and I love every second of it. Not only is she a great sister to me, but she's a wonderful aunt and godmother to my kiddos. 
  • The Olympics almost being over. Seriously, I miss my sleep. 
  • Coffee, it's how I'm functioning while watching the Olympics.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails