Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and everything that he does. I am so glad we were able to have a lunch date over the weekend, it's always nice to spend some quality time with him.
  • Aaron who can almost always make me laugh.
  • Jillian's story about the tooth fairy. I will have to write it on here later.
  • Supportive families.
  • A crazy work week almost being over.
  • Coffee...lots and lots of coffee.
  • The Santa Fun Run this weekend. 
  • My parents coming into town next week!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails