Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who I am so lucky to have. I truly have a fantastic husband, friend and partner in life. I am blessed beyond belief!
  • Aaron who without a doubt gives the best snuggles and is always there to help.
  • Jillian who blew me away when she recited the chaplet of the Divine Mercy this past Sunday. There is nothing sweeter than hearing that in a child's voice.
  • A supportive family all around us.
  • Laughs in 238E, which I'm sure will soon be candy free if the laughs continue. 
  • The ability to be there for someone I was not there for before. 
  • Pedicures with my BFF that were long overdue. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails