Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who busted his bum this weekend helping put up some of the fence. 
  • 5 years of Aaron and Jillian. I cannot believe they will be 5 this weekend...where does the time go?
  • Aaron who chit chats with me in the morning while I get ready. I'm loving these moments together.
  • For girls days with Jill.
  • Our family.
  • Being able to work with two really great girls this past semester. I'm sad to see them graduate, but I know they will do great things with their lives.
  • The end of the semester and what appears to be a quiet summer.
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. No explanation needed.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails