Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vitafusion Multivites and L'il Critters Gummy Vites - Review

I have been trying to live a healthier lifestyle lately (please ignore all posts about my love of cupcakes from food trucks as you are reading this) and taking vitamins is essential.  However, I hate taking large pills, they seriously make me nauseous.

Vitafusion Multivites are the perfect alternative to hard-to-swallow pills because they are gummies. Yes, gummies, like when you were 4. Two of the Vitafusion Multivites contain 200% of the daily value of vitamin D3 (this is as much as 3 oz of salmon), as much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli, as much vitamin C as one tangerine and many, many more good things.  The flavors (berry, peach and orange) are all really yummy too, which is always a plus.

Vitafusion also has a Multivites Sour version of their gummy vitamins. Now, I'm not a huge fan of sour gummy candy, so this was not my cup of tea, however if you love sour candy, I think you will like it. The flavors for this version are citrus and berry.

Both Multivites sell for around $11.50 for 150 vitamins and can be found at drug, grocery and mass merchandise stores.

Vitafusion also has versions specific for men, women and 50+.  There are also supplements for vitamin D3, C, B complex, B12, CoQ10, calcium, vision, omega 3 and prenatal. Awesome, right?

I was also able to try the L'il Critters Gummy Vites for the kiddos.  When they were younger they took
the vitadrops and I was able to mix it in with their drinks. Now that they are (gasp) almost 5, we needed a big kid vitamin. The L'il Critters are the perfect transition between toddler vitamins and big kid vitamins.  They also have a sour variety. What's even better? The colors are from plants and vegetables, so no need to worry about artificial dyes and colorings.

We are still trying to get used to taking a big kid vitamin. Aaron is definitely showing more resistance than Jill, but we are working on it.

I'm really glad I stumbled upon this brand and had a chance to try them. I can honestly say I have not missed a vitamin since I've had them and love it. And, let's be honest, it's always funny to take gummy vitamins.

Disclosure: I received samples of Vitafusion Multivites, Vitafusion Multivites Sour and L'il Critters Gummy Vites for review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails