Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who after seven years, can still surprise me.
  • Aaron who can make me laugh when I'm stressed out and remind me of what is important in life.
  • Jillian who loves musicals as much as I do.
  • Family who are all around us.
  • The stomach flu leaving our home. You were a mean and nasty beast.
  • Great partnerships at work.
  • My first run tonight after having to rest for a few weeks.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails