This week I am thankful for:
- Scott being home from Tallahassee. Not that I'm not happy that he had a wonderful weekend with his fraternity brothers, but I'm thrilled that I have my partner in crime back. It was definitely a long weekend.
- Aaron who will eat almost anything you put in front of him. I don't think I could handle two picky eaters at one time.
- Jillian who loves classic musicals just as much as I do.
- Family all around us.
- Francis Ford Coppola wine.
- Successfully guessing the name of Baby Cambridge. I may have guessed wrong on the gender, but I did get the name right, that has to count for something.
- Pitch Perfect.
- Moving day on Friday. I'm super pumped about having my own office (that I will share with two other people).
What are you thankful for this week?