Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott being home from Tallahassee. Not that I'm not happy that he had a wonderful weekend with his fraternity brothers, but I'm thrilled that I have my partner in crime back. It was definitely a long weekend. 
  • Aaron who will eat almost anything you put in front of him. I don't think I could handle two picky eaters at one time. 
  • Jillian who loves classic musicals just as much as I do. 
  • Family all around us.
  • Francis Ford Coppola wine.
  • Successfully guessing the name of Baby Cambridge. I may have guessed wrong on the gender, but I did get the name right, that has to count for something.
  • Pitch Perfect. 
  • Moving day on Friday. I'm super pumped about having my own office (that I will share with two other people).
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell more about this new office!! I am soooo excited for you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails