Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is a pretty awesome father to our two monkeys and an even more amazing husband to me.
  • Aaron who can be one of the sweetest boys on the planet, even during one of his epic meltdowns.
  • Jillian who is my girly girl, even though she feels the need to ask me a million questions before I've had a chance to have a cup of coffee.
  • A rebuilding stage.
  • New memories with family.
  • Finally having a key to my desk, now I can officially move in.
  • Not burning the place down with my cheap-o coffeepot. 
  • 162. It may not be 238E, but we're going to make the most of the next week!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails