Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who has far more patience than I do.
  • Aaron who is proving to be quite the student and gentleman.
  • Jillian who is proving to be a little version of me. While I am not a fan of her stubbornness right now, I sincerely hope she keeps it when she's older.
  • Parents who are always there for you.
  • King and I text messages with Leann.
  • No squirrels in the office this week.
  • Women of Faith this weekend. This will be my second time attending and I am so glad Michelle convinced me to go last year. I am looking forward to this weekend!
  • Ben and Jerry's Everything But The...it's carrying me through the week.
  • People who take the time to say 'thank you'. I know, it's so simple, but it is so important and means so much.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails