This week I am thankful for:
- Scott, who has far more patience than I do.
- Aaron who is proving to be quite the student and gentleman.
- Jillian who is proving to be a little version of me. While I am not a fan of her stubbornness right now, I sincerely hope she keeps it when she's older.
- Parents who are always there for you.
- King and I text messages with Leann.
- No squirrels in the office this week.
- Women of Faith this weekend. This will be my second time attending and I am so glad Michelle convinced me to go last year. I am looking forward to this weekend!
- Ben and Jerry's Everything But The...it's carrying me through the week.
- People who take the time to say 'thank you'. I know, it's so simple, but it is so important and means so much.
What are you thankful for this week?