Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who handles my "Medusa" like moments with ease. 
  • Aaron who knows just when to give me a hug.
  • Jillian who makes "This Land is My Land' sound better when sung opera style.
  • Family that is always supportive.
  • A three day weekend. It could not come at a better time.
  • Long runs on the weekend with my buddy.
  • Salted caramel anything. The world would be a much better place if everyone just had a piece of salted caramel, or a salted caramel latte.
  • This video and the fact that my entire office talks like this now. #wearesocool #youwishyouwereascoolasus


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails