Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and all that he does. It's been a crazy week for him, but he's not letting show.
  • Aaron who has become my little running buddy and sous chef. I love that I have these moments with him.
  • Jillian who is my reading buddy. She's also my Christmas decorating buddy.
  • A super supportive family.
  • Peppermint mocha lattes.
  • Football games on Thursdays which mean we close campus early.
  • Knowing that I can always text Leann and she will understand.
  • This photo:

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails