This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and his patience. I don't know how he can have so much of it.
- Aaron who still wants to have one-on-one dinner with his Mom. I know there will come a day when that won't be the case.
- Jillian who wants to snuggle under the covers for story time.
- Family that is supportive and always there.
- Saturday o'dark thirty runs with my buddy.
- Great work colleagues that make it worth it.
- Therapy runs, you know those runs where it's just you, your tunes and as many miles as it takes to clear your head.
- Starbucks mistos. So cheap and so yummy.
What are you thankful for this week?