Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Review: God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional

I am beyond excited to share my review of Shelia Walsh's God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional with you!

I was able to hear Shelia at Women of Faith back in September and the second I saw her name attached to this I simply could not hit reply fast enough.

The book itself is fit for a princess. It is sparkly, pink and just perfect. Jillian could not wait to get her hands on it when it arrived.

God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional offers 106 two-page daily devotions, each with a scripture, a short thought, a rhyming prayer, and a "Good Night Giggles and Grace" activity.


The devotional covers several topics including:

  • Anger
  • Bullying
  • Greed
  • Love
  • Sadness
  • Sharing God's Love
  • And many, many more!
"There are many distractions in our children's lives but bedtime is a special time, " Shelia writes. "It's a time when we finally get to sit with our little ones after the craziness of the day and listen to their hearts." 

Bedtime is one of my favorite times with my kiddos for that exact reason. It's the time we snuggle up, read and have that moment. I love that this is something just Jillian and I can have.

God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional is definitely a book that can grow with Jillian and something that she can dive further into throughout the years. I look forward to growing in this book with her.

God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional and all of the other God's Little Princess books can be purchased in stores now. 

Disclosure: I received a copy of God's Little Princess Bedtime Devotional to review. The opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails