Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who took a giant step towards a healthier lifestyle this past week. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. Keep up the great work babe!
  • Aaron who is my snuggle buddy and sweet little man.
  • Jillian who keeps me on my toes every single day of the week.
  • Family all around us.
  • Daily walks with my office mates. I love that we are all up for a twentyish minute walk every day just to clear our heads.
  • Weekend long runs with Michelle...even in the cold.
  • Not donating my Chicago coats when I moved down.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails