Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who worked an absolutely ridiculous amount of hours this past weekend and still let me get my hair cut.
  • Aaron who still loves having me snuggle up with him for a bedtime story.
  • Jillian who is the toughest little girl out there. She handles strep like a pro.
  • Family all around us.
  • Leann who writes emails to Amy telling her to stash Butterfingers, Reese's and Skittles for emergency situations during the final stages of conference planning. 
  • Afternoon walks with the girls.
  • Runs that let you clear your mind.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails