Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who cleaned a good chunk of the house on his day off. Seriously, words escaped me when I came home.
  • Aaron who melts my heart with his generosity and kindness.
  • Jillian who still wants to snuggle with me before bedtime.
  • Family all around us.
  • A weekend of running with three of my favorite ladies!
  • A huge project being near completion. I'm just glad that the 154 page book that accompanies it is done and out of my hands.
  • Friends who listen when you need a set of ears and give you the best advice.
  • Coffee...lots and lots of coffee.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails