Sunday, February 16, 2014

What My Family Ate for Dinner This Week

Another week in the books and a few inches shaved off of Scott. Obviously, we are doing something right.

Here's what we ate this week:

Sunday, February 9: Meatball Stroganoff


The recipe for this is really vague and I ended up making entirely too much. We had leftovers for several days. The meal was really yummy though and a serving was about 358 calories. Not too shabby.

Monday, February 10: Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet


This is another yummy and quick meal that you can make during the week. It also contains all of Aaron's favorite things, chicken, cheese and broccoli. This is about 422 calories per serving.

Tuesday, February 11: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup

I did not snag a picture of this because I was too busy shoveling it in my mouth. Holy yum, was this good! Again, this makes a lot and we were able to have leftovers for a few days. Each serving (which is 2 cups and HUGE) is only 358 calories. It was a struggle for me to eat 2 cups worth of this soup. It is so filling!

Wednesday, February 12: Tuna Sandwiches

We were running behind and the weather was AWFUL on Wednesday, so Scott fed the kiddos dinner and he and I had tuna sandwiches. We had it on Rudi's Gluten-Free bread with one serving of Starkist chunk light tuna, mixed with a half of a tablespoon of Ken's ranch dressing. I added some super delicious whole grain Cheez-It's on the side and my dinner was 470 calories. Not the greatest, but comforting on a stormy night.

Thursday, February 13: Sour Cream Enchiladas

Again, no photo. You will probably never see a photo of these from me because they are just so delicious. One serving (which is two enchiladas) is 374 calories. You will lick your plate with this meal. I'm not even kidding.

Friday, February 14: Chicken Jambalaya 

Okay, we were supposed to have chicken jambalaya for dinner, but neither my stomach nor Scott's stomach could not handle another meal that included Rotel tomatoes. I have the completed meal in the fridge for leftovers. We have made this before and it is really delicious. So what did we have? Um...we may have just ordered a pizza and called it a night. Everyone is allowed one of these nights.

Saturday, February 15: Repeat! Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet


Aaron helps plan the meals with me each week and this was one of this requests. Of course I obliged and made it again!

I hope you find these meals just as yummy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails