Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who worked as my mole at the conference and let me know what everyone was saying. He also was super supportive all of the weeks leading up to the conference and most definitely during the conference.
  • Aaron who indulged his Mommy with lots of cuddles when I finally came home last night. 
  • Jillian who also indulged me with lots of cuddles and snuggles.
  • My in-laws who were just awesome and took care of the kiddos this week while we were gone. They even did the laundry so I would have one less thing to worry about. Talk about amazing!
  • The conference finally being over. 
  • My wonderful team that made a snack bag for me under the registration table (Luna Bars and Twix, you know, the essentials), grabbed me coffee when I was crashing and just made me proud.
  • The best moderator in the business that can also make a mean cup of coffee for me, shut me up when I need to shut up and roll with the punches. You are the best and I am so thankful that you put up with me.
  • The conference finally being over. Wait, did I already say that?
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails