Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who let me sleep in on Sunday. I know this sounds silly, but for real, letting me sleep in is at least equal to three dozen flowers and chocolate.
  • Aaron who is just amazing me with his reading. I will listen to him read all day and all night. Plus, it's pretty adorable to hear his random southern accent when he reads.
  • Jillian who is so concerned about not getting other people sick that she will only let you kiss her on the cheek.
  • Family all around us.
  • Visits from friends and family. 
  • 5k's lakeside.
  • Veranda Blonde Roast from Starbucks.
  • The Justin Bieber deposition. Seriously, it's like the gift that keeps on giving.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails