This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who let me sleep in on Sunday. I know this sounds silly, but for real, letting me sleep in is at least equal to three dozen flowers and chocolate.
- Aaron who is just amazing me with his reading. I will listen to him read all day and all night. Plus, it's pretty adorable to hear his random southern accent when he reads.
- Jillian who is so concerned about not getting other people sick that she will only let you kiss her on the cheek.
- Family all around us.
- Visits from friends and family.
- 5k's lakeside.
- Veranda Blonde Roast from Starbucks.
- The Justin Bieber deposition. Seriously, it's like the gift that keeps on giving.
What are you thankful for this week?