Friday, March 14, 2014

What My Family Ate for Dinner - Week 4

After a crazy week we finally got back on track in our house. Well, sort of.

Here's what we had for dinner this week.

Saturday, March 8: Planet Hollywood (here's where the sort of comes in)

My brother and his family are in town, so we met up with them for dinner at Planet Hollywood, only because it was the only place that didn't have a wait.

I was happy though, they had a turkey burger and it was divine.

We may have also gone for ice cream after. May or may not.


Sunday, March 9: Ribs in the Smoker

I bought Scott a smoker a few Christmases ago (actually this year I bought him a second smoker, but I digress) and it has been the gift that keeps on giving.

He also made his own BBQ sauce and you bet your sweet behind I smothered my ribs in them.

I also made some baked beans and macaroni and cheese to go with it.


Monday, March 10: Chicken Ranch Tacos

This is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker. All you need it chicken breasts, 1 1/4 cup of chicken broth, a packet of ranch dressing and a packet of taco seasoning. Yup, that's it.

Tuesday, March 11: Leftovers and such.

Seriously, we had so many ribs left over, we had to keep eating them.

Wednesday, March 12: Skinny Creamy Chicken 

Oooooh Mama is this good! I served this over whole wheat orzo and it totally made the dish. The website suggests to just serve it on its own, but I knew it needed something.

This was a huge hit with Aaron. I'm pretty sure he had two or three servings.

It also made delicious leftovers. Like, crazy delicious leftovers.


Thursday, March 13: BBQ Pork Chops

Another simple meal. Scott just grilled some pork chops and made some Archer Farms mushroom risotto.

Friday, March 14: Umm...ya know...stuff

It was social hour at work, so on those nights we just kind of do whatever. Sometimes whatever is in the form of Kraft Mac and Cheese.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails