This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and all that he does. I'm thankful for the nights that he makes the lunches for the kiddos and cleans up the kitchen. Little things like that make me beyond happy and thankful.
- Aaron and his love of reading. He was so excited about the book we read the other night that he was still talking about it in the morning.
- Jillian and her love of...everything. Her teacher is on maternity leave and the sub has Jillian just as excited, if not more excited than before. She is always talking about what she learned in class.
- A fantastic Mother's Day.
- Family all around us.
- Our kiddos teachers who keep them so excited in the classroom.
- Slow cooker oatmeal. So delicious!
- This quote, which I have been leaning on all week:
What are you thankful for this week?