Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mommas out there! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

My weekend started with the Girlz on Fire 5k. Michelle and I thought it would be a great way to start the weekend and celebrate us. I PR'ed on the run, even in the heat and humidity. My next goal is to come in under 35 and then ultimately under 30. Baby steps...

After the race, Michelle and I celebrated at Keke's. It's one of our favorite places for breakfast.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out with the kiddos. Scott and Jillian went to lunch and Aaron and I went to lunch. I love individual time with kiddos, it gives us time just to focus on them and learn their little personalities.

Today we started our day with mass. I love that my church does May crowning on Mother's Day. There is something incredibly sweet about that. After mass, we stopped for passion tea lemonades at Starbucks. Can you tell they are my children?

We continued the Mother's Day celebration with a late lunch at Bonefish Grill with Mimi and PawPaw. Normally, I love Bonefish, but this location has really sucked it up the last few times. It was a great afternoon with them though, so that made up for it.

When we came home we did a ton of work in the yard and played some baseball. All in all it was a fantastic weekend. I hope yours was just as wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails