Saturday, May 17, 2014

What My Family Ate for Dinner - Week 11

Another week in the books and another week worth of meals to share. Here's what my family at dinner this week:

Sunday, May 11: Since it was Mother's Day, we went to Bonefish Grill for a late lunch. I had the Chilean sea bass and Scott had a filet. Jill noshed on some mac and cheese and Aaron ate everything that wasn't nailed down.

Monday, May 12: Aaron picked out one of his favorites, dirty rice with smoked sausage. It's such an easy meal to make on a busy weeknight.

Tuesday, May 13: This day was INSANE. Scott had a drill that night, so maybe we had Taco Bell. Maybe...

Wednesday, May 14: I fired up the slow cooker for some buffalo chicken sliders. This recipe is so ridiculously easy and so satisfying. I served it on mini Hawaiian rolls with asparagus.

Thursday, May 15: I may or may not have eaten my feelings in pepperoni and black olive pizza. May or may not.

Friday, May 16: I fired up the slow cooker again for my favorite meal ever, chicken ranch tacos. This meal is so simple and so delicious. It also heats up nicely for leftovers.

Saturday, May 17: We went out for an impromptu dinner with Mimi and PawPaw at Chuy's. Scott and I always get the chicken fajitas for two (we only eat enough for one, but the leftovers are SO yummy!).

I didn't realize until now just how much we ate out this week. Yikes! Better luck next week I suppose.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails