Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • 8 years with Scott. I cannot believe it has been 8 years. Thank you for loving me when I'm not exactly at my best. Thank you for supporting me in all that I do. Thank you for 8 years.
  • Aaron who has become my new running buddy.
  • Jillian who is my movie snuggle buddy.
  • Family all around us.
  • Two of the best gals a girl could work with.
  • A fantastic faculty member that treated all of us to lunch. You have no idea how much we all appreciated that.
  • Weekly acupuncture.
  • Weekend runs with a great friend.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails