Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his awesome news! I wish I could share more, but as I type this I can't say much more. More on that later.
  • Aaron who has turned in to quite the helper. 
  • Jillian who has been asking for extra snuggles and extra bedtime stories.
  • Family all around us.
  • Everyone back home surviving the storms. Crazy storms ripped through my hometown and my parents were without power from Monday night until late Wednesday afternoon. Thankfully they did not have any damage or flooding.
  • Coworkers that always make you laugh.
  • Saturday morning runs with my bestie. 
  • A three day weekend.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails