Monday, June 30, 2014

What My Family Ate For Dinner - Week 17

Yikes! The weekend got away from me, so I am a little late posting this.

Here's what my family ate for dinner...

Sunday, June 22: We had a hamburger and hot dog cookout at Mimi and PawPaw's.

Monday, June 23: We are on a huge chicken sausage kick right now, so we grilled up some Italian chicken sausage, tossed it with some veggie marinara and whole wheat penne. 'Twas delicious!

Tuesday, June 24: Taco Tuesday! Aaron has been on a Taco Tuesday kick, so we made ground turkey taco meat with nachos. So yummy!

Wednesday, June 25: BBQ Pork Chops with asparagus and mac n cheese. I am in love with Stubb's Hickory Bourbon BBQ sauce, so we brushed the chops with that sauce. This was a really quick and easy summer meal.

Thursday, June 26: There was a pretty bad accident on the way home, so by the time Scott finally made it home, it was a little on the late side to be making dinner. Leftovers it is!

Friday, June 27: We were supposed to have sloppy joes. Something was amiss and we ended up having PB&J's.

Saturday, June 28: We went out for dinner at Bahama Breeze with a friend of Scott's from high school. Scott had a cajun rice dish and I had my favorite, jerk chicken pasta.

I think this is the first week that I haven't linked any recipes. See, sometimes you don't need a recipe to make a great dinner!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails