Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Quick Catch Up

It's been another busy week, so busy I never wrote a Thanksgiving Thursday! Don't worry, I will write one this Thursday, it will obviously be an extended one. Until then, here is a quick catch up on what we've been doing.

Monday was my last day at UCF. It was a very bittersweet day. I absolutely adored by coworkers and the faculty, so it was hard to say goodbye. I mean, maybe I had to leave the room during my luncheon because I couldn't pull it together. Thankfully, a few faculty members were missing, otherwise someone would have had to wipe me up off the floor.

Thursday I started my new position and I am loving it. New opportunities/challenges are always a welcomed change and I cannot wait to see what develops in this position.

My parents left this morning. The kiddos (both human and fur) loved having them here and spending some quality one-on-one time with them. I'm so glad they came down and hope that next time they come down it's in the cooler months so we can go on a few more adventures.

Hope y'all have been doing well, too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails